Scroll down for selected seat details
Do you enjoy dancing? Would you like to try something new? Come join The High Kicks of Limerick, an ensemble of dancers aged 50+ led by Kristyn Fontanella. Learn new moves and enjoy a social dance, the emphasis with these classes is on wellbeing and having fun. These classes will help improve mobility, posture, co-ordination and energy levels. No upper age limit and no experience necessary. All abilities and all people are welcome.
Important Info before joining the class:
- Please book your place at least 2hrs prior to the start of class. You will receive a link to the class no more than 1hr prior to it beginning.
- You will need a Computer/Tablet/Phone with internet access for Zoom – placed on a table/chair at eye level. We recommend a laptop or computer if possible as it means you will see the other participants as well as the teacher.
- Please have a a clear floor area – free of movable furniture and all other hard objects.
- The best floor surfaces are carpet, lino or wood, dancing on ceramic kitchen tiles or concrete is to be avoided please!
- Please note it is the responsibility of participants to ensure you have a suitable and safe space to move during the class.